COVID Protocol Update – June 2021
June 6, 2021
As more and ore people are being vaccinated and the world is becoming a little safer, we have adjusted our COVID-19 protocols here at Heaven & Health:
- Fully vaccinated clients will no longer need to have their temperature checked on arrival.
- We will continue to ask our routine questions, including your vaccination status.
- Staff will remain masked at all times.
- Staff is vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Clients will be required to wear masks on entry and in all common areas of the building.
- Social distancing of at least 3 feet will be maintained.
- HEPA filters will continue to run in all treatment rooms.
- Rooms will continue to be fully sanitized between clients.
As always, we ask that you please postpone scheduling a massage with us if, during the past 14 days, you:
- suspect you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, have a fever, cough or unusual body aches
Your understanding and compliance with these protocols is very much appreciated as we all work together to combat this virus.
Please let us know if you have any questions.