Topical CBD: The Therapeutic Benefits You Need to Know
Topical CBD products have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their potential therapeutic benefits. Here are some of the most commonly reported benefits of using topical CBD products:
- Pain relief: CBD is believed to have analgesic properties, which means it may help relieve pain. When applied topically, CBD cream can target specific areas of the body, providing localized pain relief for conditions such as arthritis, muscle soreness, and chronic pain.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: CBD is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it a potential treatment option for a wide range of inflammatory conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Topical CBD cream may help reduce redness and inflammation associated with these conditions.
- Relaxation: CBD is believed to have relaxing properties, which makes it an ideal ingredient for topical creams designed to promote relaxation and reduce stress. Many people find that using CBD cream before bed can help them sleep more soundly.
- Skincare benefits: CBD has antioxidant properties and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote overall skin health.
- Easy to use: Topical CBD products are easy to use and can be applied directly to the affected area. Unlike other forms of CBD, such as oils or capsules, topical CBD does not need to be ingested and can provide localized relief.
If you are interested in incorporating CBD into your wellness routine, Heaven & Health offers the option to add on topical CBD to any massage. We also carry a variety of organic CBD products from Happy Buddha Hemp for sale including Buddha Balm sticks, Lavender Face Cream, and CBD Sports Cream. Just ask one of our staff the next time you are in the office!
It’s important to note that while many people report positive effects from using topical CBD cream, research on the benefits of CBD is still ongoing. If you are considering using topical CBD, it’s always a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider first, especially if you are taking any medications or have underlying medical conditions.